From: Chris Emery <cemery at columbus_rr.com>
To: Kyle Howe <howe.38 at osu_edu>
Cc: OtR <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: repeated posts

"Eh, blow me, Kyle.  I'm not enforcing anything here.  I'm just *reminding*
people.  Just because the average person has only known about email in the
last 5-7 years doesn't mean that these non-enforced rules haven't been 25
years in the making.

Think of it as a code of honor, Kyle.   Now go uphold it.