repeated posts

ok, kids.  i get enough e-mail from everyone all day, without getting REPEAT
posts from people.

if you are responding to something *i said* i can see it.  i don't like it,
but i can see it...but when you send me a post that i HAD NOTHING TO DO
WITH...just don't send it to me.  i'll get it with the rest of the list.
unlike some people on the list (whom i am sure exist) i read every single
post that comes my way.  you have something to say to me, and i will see it.

thanks.  and sorry to everyone else on the list who felt my wrath....i still
love you all.

np:  the story  _grace in gravity_  (thanks, binkers, for making me pull this
out again!)
*hugz and kisses*
jessyka