Re: repeated posts

JLuvzMusyk at aol_com sez:
>ok, kids.  i get enough e-mail from everyone all day, without getting REPEAT
>posts from people.

Whine, whine, whine.

>if you are responding to something *i said* i can see it.  i don't like it,
>but i can see it...but when you send me a post that i HAD NOTHING TO DO
>WITH...just don't send it to me.  i'll get it with the rest of the list.
>unlike some people on the list (whom i am sure exist) i read every single
>post that comes my way.  you have something to say to me, and i will see it.

What you're suggesting is contrary to proper netiquette.  Sorry, babe.   Just
skip the duplicates.  My mail client lists the number of lines in each
message, so when 2 messages come in with the same time and the same number of
lines, I just delete the duplicate one.

>thanks.  and sorry to everyone else on the list who felt my wrath....i still
>love you all.

That was wrath?  ;-P
--
NP: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - _Liverpool_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: