Re: gas out

Well, guys, It's been really interesting to hear what you all
think, and I wish that I had time to respond to everyone...
but this is where I drop off the face of this thread.  I've
ben trying to keep up, but I just can't do this and write a
paper too.  So...don't get offended if I didn't respond to
you after I started this whole mess, I just need to go reclaim
my life out in the Real World now.

Sorry also for the misquote, Ron and Otherone.  This is why I
usually don't get involved in these heated discussions. :)

Take care,
Raven-amy

np: my roommate, watching David Letterman. ugh.