Re: gas out

Amy N Macrellis wrote:

> I said, after significant snippage,
>
> > << ...but we've got to have our fast cars and our cheap gas, and
> > > damn the planet if it gets in our way.
> > >>>

> And Ron said:
> >
> > If you get a chance, walk on out to pittsburgh and we will have a beer and
> > discuss it . :-0

Actually that Otherone said this.I don't like beer.
Or Pittsburgh.
But I will take credit for the quoted quote above.
And curing foolishness.

> Good point, Ron.  I realize I probably sounded pretty higher-than-
> thou this morning, and I apologize for that.  It wasn't directed at
> Ron, or anyone else really, I just needed to vent and that issue
> was a particularly good catalyst.  Truth be told...I study environmental
> geoscience, but I have a '90 Ford Ranger that gets horrible gas
> mileage.  I take too many long road trips, and I drive the 6 miles to
> and from school every day, even though there's a bike trail along the
> river that goes most of the way without interfenence.
>
> Although...I will be done with my degree soon, and I've been known to
> do some pretty crazy stuff.  Maybe I'll walk to Pittsburgh this summer,
> just to prove the point. ;)
>
> Take care,
> Raven-amy

then AaronB is going to say something about Singles here:

I like that movie lots, need to sell the tractor
and go rent it.

baa,

Ron

NP: *must hook up radio, must *gasp, choke**

Follow-Ups: References: