Re: gas out

I said, after significant snippage,

And Ron said:

> If you get a chance, walk on out to pittsburgh and we will have a beer and
> discuss it . :-0

Good point, Ron.  I realize I probably sounded pretty higher-than-
thou this morning, and I apologize for that.  It wasn't directed at
Ron, or anyone else really, I just needed to vent and that issue
was a particularly good catalyst.  Truth be told...I study environmental
geoscience, but I have a '90 Ford Ranger that gets horrible gas
mileage.  I take too many long road trips, and I drive the 6 miles to
and from school every day, even though there's a bike trail along the
river that goes most of the way without interfenence.

Although...I will be done with my degree soon, and I've been known to
do some pretty crazy stuff.  Maybe I'll walk to Pittsburgh this summer,
just to prove the point. ;)

Take care,
Raven-amy

Follow-Ups: References: