Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #570

This is getting kind of silly, but then again, most of my life is
extra-ordinarily un-silly right now, so I'm not going to complain
much about this little corner of it.

> So am I.   I finished my taxes, mailed them off, and all I have to do is
> balance my checking accounts and do laundry, then I'm free for the weekend.
> ;-)

> >> no way, sister.   YOU started it.
> >
> >Hmm.  Maybe I *did* start it.  but *you* encouraged it.
> >Just you remember that, mister.
>
> Like I'm gonna DIScourage it.

Hmm, well, I wouldn't expect you to, but you could at least put up
a bit of a fight... You guys are just too tease-able!

Later on,
Raven-amy