@ It's a free world, baby.

It's one thing to post an asinine thing to a newsgroup (or whatever
the heck we are) but a complete different type of stupidity to
respond to how stupid it is.  (Yes, I'm including myself in this
category).  Gas, schmass.  It's just more internet stupidity.  I'm
all for reinstating public stockades for goons that start this junk
(not that I think stockades were used for spam in the past, mind you).

The third major type of dim grey matter we're experiencing are these
freakin' idiots who want to get off the list.   Pretty fun, isn't
it?  It makes me wary to go on the motorway, for fear that they may
also drive.

Chris, I'm all for NATO.  The only way to stop tyranny is ...
tyranny?  Hmm.  Wait a minute...  At any rate, we have cheap petrol.
I was lobbying to fly ethnic Albanians to run rubber presses at our
plant in Illinois had the union contract not been signed.

If anyone goes to Ric and Brian on tax day tomorrow, please post
something.  Something related to the Ric/Brian show, that is...  :)

I vaguely recall having something to say earlier but forgot it
completely now.

Bruce

NP: Simon Lebon's cover of "Magic Bus", a prized possesion I assure
you.