Re: gas out

In a message dated 4/14/99 2:57:25 AM, yellowpolo at hotmail_com writes:

<<you poor Americans,

I don't think you pay $ 4.00 for one US gallon of petrol, like we do in
Holland. (The equivalent of Dfl 2.16 per liter)

Mark>>

If I steal an apple in Holland or if i steal an apple in the good old
USA,it's still thievery.  We live by different economic rules here. Although
I think this was a stupid post I sent,the bottom line is that the oil
companies manipulate us and gouge us at will. As for the crying when a 2
liter of soda is more than gas, the sugar industry is no better eaither.
What ever the case,from the home of the Boston teaparty, I can stand a little
revolution!
Greg

NP- Neil Young-Rocking the Free World