Re: gas out

Ron Brickley <Ron.Brickley at sdrc_com> sez:
>Amy N Macrellis wrote:
>
>significant snip...
>
>> ...but we've got to have our fast cars and our cheap gas, and
>> damn the planet if it gets in our way.
>
>Now that's right!I was beginning to think you was one
>of them "tree-huggers".

No kidding.   I say screw the earth.

Isn't there a bumper sticker that says something about flogging children with
baby seals?

My favorite is still: "PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals"

I had some good Ethiopian last night.   Evan - you should check out the Black
Lion restaurant.

>I jus don't see why some folk make
>such a big deal about the planet.
>I'll only be around another
>50+ years so everything'll be fine
>here for me.
>I won't be fatherin' children cuz
>that stuff's the devil's work.
>So I don't have to worry about them.

>moo,

That's funny, we were just talking about cows a few minutes ago.

Here at work, that is.

>God, why do I feel so foolish, today?
>Don't answer that.

Please, can I?