Cornerstone schedule

Kent M. Nebergall@TIMEWEB
04/14/99 10:09 AM

I just got my Cornerstone 99 preview, and OTR isn't listed.  Big surprise
there.  There does seem to be more of a shift toward Goth indie label bands
than before.  Imaginarium is doing the works of Terry Gilliam and some
older horror stuff.   There's supposed to be something of a display of
Romanian art, but I don't think they accidentally shipped Amy.  Sixpence is
back, and Chasing Furies.  More Celtic stuff, as well.

I'm still debating how much of CStone Theodora and I can go to, since it's
two weeks before our wedding.  The current thought is a weekend or Friday
shopping trip to the main tents, see some bands, and back to my parents
farm about 30 miles away before returning to St Charles.  We'll see.

- Kent