Re: Latter Days...

Jay, cutely bemused, wrote:

> ...wondering what this reward is, thinking i grossly missed a post somewheres.

Yes, Jay, the October Project CD is the same one we were listening
to last weekend.  I've been somewhat successful in prying it out
of my CD player...it keeps sneaking back in when I'm not looking.

I'm still debating, but...I think I'm going to have to reward
everyone.  I can't stand to watch friends fight (although in this
case it would likely be quite entertaining!).

Much love,
Raven-amy