Re: Latter Days...

Earlier, Chris taunted me (nicely) with:

> "Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
> >(Ysoi, sorry that I didn't cc: this to you; I'm drawing a
> >momentary blank on your email address...)
>
> ysobelle at aol_com ring a bell?

Yeah, but where were yesterday when I was *writing* that email?
Hmmmm?

It doesn't help that I have crappy Pilot email that won't let
me look at anything else while I'm working on a message.

> >> NOW you're turning me on!
> >
> >*teeheehee*
> >I do my best.
>
> Whoa.  Now I *really* wish I'd been to the Anne E. show you made.   Of =
> course, jg showed me the pictures.  ;-)

'Sokay.  It sounds like you'll get another chance soon.  I'm going
to Brady's on the 23rd!!

Yay!!!!

Thanks jg!!!!!!!

Waiting for my coffee to cool (slightly),
Raven-amy

Follow-Ups: References: