Re: Latter Days...

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:

>Earlier, Chris taunted me (nicely) with:
>
>> "Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>> >(Ysoi, sorry that I didn't cc: this to you; I'm drawing a
>> >momentary blank on your email address...)
>>
>> ysobelle at aol_com ring a bell?
>
>Yeah, but where were yesterday when I was *writing* that email?
>Hmmmm?

Probably still working on that King Crimson post.  Sorry.

>It doesn't help that I have crappy Pilot email that won't let
>me look at anything else while I'm working on a message.

Multitasking is its own reward.

>> Whoa.  Now I *really* wish I'd been to the Anne E. show you made.   Of =
>> course, jg showed me the pictures.  ;-)
>
>'Sokay.  It sounds like you'll get another chance soon.  I'm going
>to Brady's on the 23rd!!

Well, I'm afraid I'll be at Sudsy Malone's in Cincy watching Monk.   Why
dontcha come to *that* show instead?
--
NP: The Beatles - _The Beatles_ (white album)
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery