Re: Latter Days...

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>(Ysoi, sorry that I didn't cc: this to you; I'm drawing a
>momentary blank on your email address...)

ysobelle at aol_com ring a bell?

>And Andrew ...said:
>> >Nips and kisses,
>> >
>> NOW you're turning me on!
>
>*teeheehee*
>I do my best.

Whoa.  Now I *really* wish I'd been to the Anne E. show you made.   Of course,
jg showed me the pictures.  ;-)

>The worst part of this is that now that I've offered the reward,
>I can't decide who should get it.  I think I've narrowed it down
>to you, Ysoi, and Jay...  Maybe I'll make you all fight for it.

My vote goes for Jay, FWIW.  He's closest to you, just down the road in
Livonia.

>Or maybe I'll just reward everyone.

That's even better.  Let me know when the train rolls through Columbus.
--
NP: Rush - _Moving Pictures_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: