ummm, hi!

hello list!

you may have noticed my absence this past week... or
perhpas not, but anyhoo, i was away, visiting dear
friends in north carolina, who were nice enough to give
me a virus that kept me from my computer for a while.
suffice to say that when i logged on, i had a good 450
messages in my box, and being daunted by such a mass of
reading, i simply deleted the lot of them. sorry. if
anybody had anything they desperately needed to say to
me, they can say it again, i suppose. otherwise, i'm
just gonna lurk here till i figure out what's going
on....

love,
john davis.