My discplay database

Hey, gang.

My discplay database is acting goofy today.  First, it insists on thinking
that Public Enemy's _Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black_ and disc two of
Miles Davis' _Bitches Brew_ are, in fact, the same disc.   This, of course, is
obviously not the case.  In fact, I don't think P.E. even *samples* Miles at
all.  James Brown, but not Miles.

THEN...when I placed my beloved old copy of Rush _Moving Pictures_ into the
tray, and watched it slide into the never-never land of my work PC, discplay
decided it had never before heard of this particular disc, and proceeded to
search the internet CDDB for a description of it.   I'm perplexed.  _Moving
Pictures_ was one of the first CDs I ever bought.  (along with _Eve_ - ObOTR)
I KNOW it's been played in there before.   Many, many, MANY times.

So, I take the obvious next step.  I search the database for all albums from
the artist 'Rush'.   It finds the 22 or so discs I have.   Wait...now there's
*two* listings for _Moving Pictures_.   Both identical.

So, what I want to know is - where's my other copy?

Discplay - gotta love it.
http://www.obvion.com/discplay
--
NP: Rush - _Moving Pictures_