Re: Exhausted

Jess writes:

> StevieBoo (cause yes that IS your name, damnit!), it was wonderful to see
> you.
>  Thank you so much for coming to my concert, and I am so sorry we had to run
>  off to San Francisco right after we were done singing.  You did see that I
>  changed awfully fast in front of everyone just so I could talk to you,
> though.

Sorry, Ms. Jessyka, but JG and JNF (perhaps there were others too whom I can
no longer recall) have decreed that StevieBoo just doesn't fit any more, which
is fine with me.  You'll have to take up that argument with them.  :)

It was good to see you Thursday, although I was disappointed that you had to
depart so quickly.  BTW, you sang wonderfully during the concert.

Steve
"Talking nonsense is man's only privilege that distinguishes him from all
other organisms." -- F. Dostoyevsky