Re: Latter Days...

cemery at columbus_rr.com writes:

>  Whoa.  Now I *really* wish I'd been to the Anne E. show you made.   Of
> course,
>  jg showed me the pictures.  ;-)

i finally got to meet Amy on Saturday, and just let it be known that...
<loudly>
Amy-Raven's one super-cool woman!

>  >The worst part of this is that now that I've offered the reward,
>  >I can't decide who should get it.  I think I've narrowed it down
>  >to you, Ysoi, and Jay...  Maybe I'll make you all fight for it.

...wondering what this reward is, thinking i grossly missed a post somewheres.
whatever it, is, i'm happy about being in the running for it!

>  My vote goes for Jay, FWIW.  He's closest to you, just down the road in
>  Livonia.

...so i search and search, to find what i *think* i'm looking for:

> In related news, I picked up an October Project CD last week, and
> I can't seem to pry it out of my CD player.  Whose fault is it that
> I have a new Top 10 Favorite Band?  Speak up to receive your reward,
> and never mind my crocodile smile...

is this the very same cd we listened to Saturday? you got it out of your
player ok? if so, what's the reward? if i'm missing some posts because i've
allowed my inbox to get overstuffed again, i'm gonna be ticked and kicking
myself here.

waiting oh-so eagerly,

jay

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^