Re: Latter Days...

Amy-Raven offers:
> >>  >The worst part of this is that now that I've offered the reward,
>  >
>  >>  >I can't decide who should get it.  I think I've narrowed it down
>  >
>  >>  >to you, Ysoi, and Jay...  Maybe I'll make you all fight for it.

...then Yzi tries her hardest (bless her heart) to lay claim:
>  I brought up October Project on this list AGES ago, in mid-slobber, I'm
sure.
>  Matter of fact, I think I brought them up well over a year ago, too. But I
> could be wrong.
>
>  However, the thought of having to take on Drew AND Jay at the same time
> brings quite a wicked grin to my lips.
>
>  Bring it on, baby!

Amy? do you see this?! you see now how i'm the *only* credible candidate here,
*don't* you? don't you?   };-)

Jay

NP: October Project - 03 - October Project - Where You Are.mp3

"I think Karin Bergquist lived by her instincts"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^