Re: as to reading before posting

Kyle said:

>  all
> the Re:RE:RE:RE: blah blah blah makes me want to go on a cross country moron
> safari when i try to make sense of it all,

Does anyone *have* to be told that this is Chris Emery's Roomate?

It's like written all over his diction  ;)

Now the only question is--who influenced whom, or is it a wild
conglomeration of both personalities.  Each fueling the other's fire.

I can just hear the conversation tonite at the Emery/Howe/whatever the
other guy's last name is apartment

Kyle:  "Can you believe all those scurrilous thread continuances?"

Chris:  "Well, at least they're posting in threads instead of just
making up new subject lines out of the blue."

Kyle:  "You *should* make up a new subject line if the thread has
degenerated past it's original topic."

Chris:  "Damn it, I'm tired of not being able to use my mail client the
way it's supposed to be used--wait a minute!  was that you who changed
to subject of Ysobelle's thread!"

a quasi-bastardized match of sumo wrestling  soon erupts between the two
as the third roomate, (what's his name?!) places bets over the telephone
with Ed from Liverpool who has just phoned to ask Chris why he didn't
call from Last week's CST show for a listen see...

:P

mark

Follow-Ups: References: