King Crimson question

Hi! This list seems to have several King Crimson fans. I used to listen to them a
lot, especially in the 70s and 80s. My last purchases were the two box sets, Frame
to Frame and The Great Deceiver. After that I lost my interest somehow. But I have
recently been thinking about buying some of their later stuff, and there seems to
be lots of recent reissues. Does anybody have any suggestions what should I start
with? How are their newer albums, starting with Thrak, compared to the KC in the
80s or in the 70s? What reissues are not to be missed? Need some advice!

Best regards
Hubert