Amy-Raven! see here how *not* credible the others are!

that Drew <vogelap at email_uc.edu> thumps his chest like a... a... not very nice
man!:

> >Amy-Raven offers:
>  >...then Yzi tries her hardest (bless her heart) to lay claim:
>  >
>  Jay's too busy pointing out the flaws of the other competitors to be a
>  valid candidate.

~*~Drew, i only look at the beauty that is in *all* people~*~
~*~this beauty and compassion comes from within, and is shared with all~*~

meanie.

>  >>  However, the thought of having to take on Drew AND Jay at the same time
>  >> brings quite a wicked grin to my lips.
>  >>
>  >>  Bring it on, baby!
>  >
>  >Amy? do you see this?! you see now how i'm the *only* credible candidate
> here,
>  >*don't* you? don't you?   };-)
>  >
>  ...AND he's self-congratulatory to top it all off!

i've been known to be self-congratulatory when applicable, yes.

}:-Þ`

your man, his man, her man, *the* man,

jay (whose tongue ought to be wearing thru his thinning cheek any second
now...)

NP: October Project - 10 - October Project - Always.mp3

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^