it's been a long time

Hi friends,
	It's been a long time since I've been on the list cause hubby Phil took
the computer to work, but I've been subscribed to the announce version and
Phil brought home a printout of Linford's letter.  I think that would be
such a hard choice - it's hard for any of us to say what you should do,
Linford, but I think you'll find your own way.  We get all excited to hear
you guys on our local public radio station WAPS and so it would be cool to
hear you all over the place.  But also, we feel we own a beautiful secret
thing that it fun and beautiful - going commercial would cut some of that
out, I suppose.  But sharing is good, as I am trying to teach my 3 yr old.
But I dunno, the money would bea bonus - but would they - the label have a
bunch of control over your image/sound?  Yukk.  And also, I want to hear
all the things you have been exploring and if you would only be putting out
an album every once in a while - we would miss it.    Well, those are my
thoughts.  Sorry if all this has been said before - I didn't go back and
look at the past stuff cause of the time limit - kids in the hubby's office
- not so good.

Thanks, Amy