as to reading before posting

i don't know who has enough time in the day to read all the posts, as of now
i have 311 posts that i haven't read, and i just joined last week.  they are
just taking up room in my email inbox.  i will get to them eventually i am
sure...

{the post after this point has nothing to do with reading before posting, i
just need to blow off some steam, so ysobelle, please do not take this
personally, i am just using this post as my forum for today :)}

and is anyone else having trouble tracing a thread to its beginning?  all
the Re:RE:RE:RE: blah blah blah makes me want to go on a cross country moron
safari when i try to make sense of it all, and not to mention the morons who
prolong a thread to point where it has absolutely nothing to do with its
original subject, and yet people feel the need to keep RE: what ever the
original subject is.   hey here is a clue,  think of something original and
use it.  it doesn't have to be cute or witty which i know is too much to
ask,  better yet for some of you, i will make the allowance that it doesn't
even have to be relevant, just something original and new, ok?  maybe
original thoughts are beyond some people, but all  i ask is that at least
pretend that you think about what you are posting

Now if I sleep, I sleep here alone
In my bed tonight, you still haunt me
And if I'm falling, I'm falling like a stone
In my nightmares, you still hold me

--you still touch me (mercury falling)--