Re: as to reading before posting

Chris <cemery at spamcolumbus_nospamrr.com writes:
> Jaharnish2 at aol_com sez:
>  >i only now realize that i didn't share the MOTIVE just a minute ago, and i
>  >apologize, picking up there:
>  >
>  >Chris is one heck of a swell guy,
>  >we know this to be true.
>  >at times he wishes to be rude,
>  >but oh dear, what's he to do?
>
>  Oh, my.   Don't you have cars to draw or something, Jay?

yes, and i'm just that good, Chris. car drawings are flying clean out the door
from where i sit.

>  >Chris wants to appear sensitive,
>  >and thus, get all the dates
>  >since chix don't dig very rude men,
>
>  IWPTA 'CHYX'  HTH.

HSIKWTHIWPTAM?

>  >he created some roomates.
>
>  >HTH.
>
>  My, my.  I'm flattered by the attention, Jay.

you deserve it. although you've decided to take on other persona, you're still
Chris.

>  >NP: Dead Can Dance - Toward The Within - 07 - I Am Stretched On Your
Grave.
> mp3
>
>  Certainly, you're uploading this one to my site?
>
>  Right now?

javol! 100% complete, *Dead Can Dance - Saltarello.mp3* 11% complete, and more
to come.

Jay

NP: Download - Download III - Streaked.mp3

"Fox, the only thing Karin Bergquist is interested in is you"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
        ^v^     ^v^     ^v^     ICQ #13819982   ^v^     ^v^     ^v^