Re: as to reading before posting

Jaharnish2 at aol_com wrote:

> since chix don't dig very rude men,
> he created some roomates.

LOL sorry ya'll are killing me!!! ROFL. at least you know that you have created
some humor in my tired body. I went to sleep at 4:30 am last night and was up at
9... and it's midnight now and I am not asleep. hmmm.

I think I hear my bed calling me, but I want to finish the posts that are still
here...

Feel free to keep amusing me.. Oh, just a side comment. *if* I tried to do any of
these double c harcters that people mention that others do I would be so confused
you would figure it out quick when I posted the wrong person from the wrong
address!!! :-)

Amy