Re: as to reading before posting

Sur Aidwaird Jay Hairnush wrahts:
>  little known fact that i'm just going to stand up and tear the lid off of
>  right now:
>  Chris and Kyle roomies? um, you could say that.
>  Chris and Kyle both use searing witticism? why, of course.
>  Chris and Kyle one and the same? precisely.
>
>  i realize that i've has these things wrong before (i.e. - that delicate and
>  wonderful T. Woode), but i truly think i may be on to something here.
>
>  some of us saw "Kyle" at Canal Street. however, let it be known - after
> Chris,
>  Yz and i piled in the car to leave for Dayton Sunday, Chris stopped at the
>  7-11 and grabbed the first plastic rose peddler he saw there. we each
kicked
>  in $5 for him to come with us.
>
>  oh, what a web we weave, Mr. Emery.

i only now realize that i didn't share the MOTIVE just a minute ago, and i
apologize, picking up there:

Chris is one heck of a swell guy,
we know this to be true.
at times he wishes to be rude,
but oh dear, what's he to do?

Chris wants to appear sensitive,
and thus, get all the dates
since chix don't dig very rude men,
he created some roomates.

HTH.

jay

NP: Dead Can Dance - Toward The Within - 07 - I Am Stretched On Your Grave.mp3

"I think Karin Bergquist lived by her instincts"
-Dana Sculley, X-files episode 03.28.99
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
        ^v^     ^v^     ^v^     ICQ #13819982   ^v^     ^v^     ^v^