My review of Nashville

I may be the only one to say this, but I must speak my mind.  I was
disappointed with the show in Nashville.  I brought two of my friends,
who were not very familiar with OtR, with me, and I was just hoping for
more.  I suppose I just missed the rest of the band.  I never knew how
important a drum set was.  Anyways, I am such an Eve fan that this
less than exciting version of a concert left me slightly bored.  I
mean, the one song that OtR has kind of picked up the pace on,
"Goodbye," was slow and drawn out.  I just can't stand that.  My
friends did walk away with copies of GDBD, Eve, and Patience, so I
suppose they were impressed.  I just wish they had seen the whole
band.  I guess that was my impression.
Ho-hum
Lindsey Frilling

P.S.  I think I saw Jan, but I was afraid to say anything.  So, I am
sorry for my shyness!