Re: as to reading before posting

Dusty Volume <marquis at icx_net> sez:
>Kyle said:
>
>>  all
>> the Re:RE:RE:RE: blah blah blah makes me want to go on a cross country moron
>> safari when i try to make sense of it all,
>

>Does anyone *have* to be told that this is Chris Emery's Roomate?
>
>It's like written all over his diction  ;)

heh...you said 'diction'

>Now the only question is--who influenced whom, or is it a wild
>conglomeration of both personalities.  Each fueling the other's fire.

Kyle & I have this wierd Geshtalt thing going on.  Whenever we get involved in
a conversation, there's much more than two people's worth of strangeness going
on.

>I can just hear the conversation tonite at the Emery/Howe/whatever the
>other guy's last name is apartment

Oberhauser, FWIW.

>Kyle:  "Can you believe all those scurrilous thread continuances?"
>
>Chris:  "Well, at least they're posting in threads instead of just
>making up new subject lines out of the blue."
>
>Kyle:  "You *should* make up a new subject line if the thread has
>degenerated past it's original topic."
>
>Chris:  "Damn it, I'm tired of not being able to use my mail client the
>way it's supposed to be used--wait a minute!  was that you who changed
>to subject of Ysobelle's thread!"

Heh.   This isn't so far from the truth, you know.   You're pretty perceptive,
Markus.

>a quasi-bastardized match of sumo wrestling  soon erupts between the two
>as the third roomate, (what's his name?!)

Ryan.  And actually, we're always quite civil as we discuss esoterica, such as
how to use a sheep's bladder to prevent an earthquake.

>places bets over the telephone
>with Ed from Liverpool who has just phoned to ask Chris why he didn't
>call from Last week's CST show for a listen see...

I lost his number some time back.  Sorry, Ed.

Now leave me alone.  I'm trying to finish up this 350+ line post answering
Hubert's King Crimson question.
--
NP: The Orb - _Orbvs Terrarvm_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery