Scene Designs?

> In a message dated 3/25/99 5:21:11 PM, aportwoo at slis_kent.edu wrote:
>
> >-Alyssa the semi-goth semi-lurker, and boy I really need to get back
> >to work now, the curse of being a grad student.
>

> Sing it for me, sister. I have a half-scale model to build, and scene designs
> to draft, and costume plates to paint, and a paper on T.S. Eliot/Yeats/Edna
> St. Vincent Millay and Verse Theatre to write.
>
> Ysoie, that kooky kid

Hey,
	Where do you study?  I know this has little if nothing to do with
OtR, but I'm currently finishing up some TD drafts of a set for Brecht's
"Threepenny Opera"  I'm just curious to meet another set designer like
myself.

Now onto OtR,
I regretfully must admit that although I was at the show Sunday night, I
was too scared to force my way into the loudly cheering section and
introduce myself.  I'm sure most of you saw me though.  I'm hard to miss.
I'm about 6'3" 250#, have hair all over my face, I was wearing a Buckeye
Football T-shirt (Go Bucks!), and I was smoking a pipe outside during both
intermissions.
	Thwe concert was the best that I have ever been to, although I
must admit that I only started to go after they had reformed after Ric
formed Monk.  If you see me at a concert anytime, don't be afraid to say
hey.  Also, I work on concerts up in Grand Rapids, MI at Calvin College.
If any of you can make it.  In a couple of weeks we're having T-Bone
Burnett performing for a miniscule ticket amount.  If you have any
interest, e-mail me.

Stephen Swanson

Follow-Ups: References: