Re: Re: Genre busting (goths not dead, er, um - goths dead or something)

In a message dated 3/25/99 5:21:11 PM, aportwoo at slis_kent.edu wrote:

>-Alyssa the semi-goth semi-lurker, and boy I really need to get back
>to work now, the curse of being a grad student.

Sing it for me, sister. I have a half-scale model to build, and scene designs
to draft, and costume plates to paint, and a paper on T.S. Eliot/Yeats/Edna
St. Vincent Millay and Verse Theatre to write.

Ysoie, that kooky kid

(#39?)