Goths: The Undead!

In a message dated 3/25/99 5:10:23 PM, yavin at mindspring_com wrote:

>I mean, come on... Daddy Untwisted?  Baby Jane?  Linford just needs to get
>over it and start wearing all black at shows.

No way. I'd have an even HARDER time trying to stop myself from thinking,
"Golly, he's a nice looking guy," during the shows if he were a Goth. Though
he did grin at me and my tres-Gothique chain-bedecked face as I thundered past
him Sunday night.

Uh...hi, Linford. Don't mind me.

Weren't we supposed to be discussing the signing/not signing dilemma?