Re: 100 posts! time to pop the chamagne!

Eric_Schumacher at stercomm_com talk:

> Sor Edwerd Jdy, thf Sjcvnd vv Hdrnosh, v2.0, release 12 sez:

yeah, yeah. catchy.

>  >i think this is seriously a record here, isn't it? <glances at Eric and
>  Chris>
>  >we've actually broken 100 posts in one day, and it's not even 3:45 PM.
>

>  hey, don't look at me... i've only posted twice today (well, three now...)

say, are we going to fry out a server buried somewhere in Chris's yard by
doing this?

>  actually, i think the blame lies with Drew and ysobelle. i went back and
>  counted 37 posts just from those two crazy kids.

kooky, if you will.

>  wearing nothing but long festoons,

Eric, what exactly *are* long festoons?

jay

NP:  :Wumpscut: - _Bunker Gate Seven_

"the love and the suffering are one."
-Frederick Buechner
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^