Re: Genre busting (goths not dead, er, um - goths dead or something)

> goths...? coming out the woodwork on the OtR list? hrm...
> <rubs hands together furiously>
> kind of a catalyst in the nucleus of the HiveMind, if you will.
>
> and i hope you will.

I find this to be fairly unsurprising.  Once, I was asked to catagorize the
music of OtR.  The only thing I could come up with was, "Gothic Folk."
Later on in life I met someone else who had (independantly of me) decided on
the same label for them.  I'm not sure it's a catagorization that they would
be comfortable with, but...

I mean, come on... Daddy Untwisted?  Baby Jane?  Linford just needs to get
over it and start wearing all black at shows.

(Flameshield activated)

Gardner.

--
"If you can write something like this and you kill yourself, people won't
have anything to read.  It's selfish"

-Safirstein (Waterworks)