Re: Genre busting (goths not dead, er, um - goths dead or something)

undeaDana scribes:

> >Hey, if all of this doesn't stop, I'm gonna have to bust out my black
> eyeliner,
>  >light makeup, and Black Cherry lipstick along with some fine articles of
> clothing
>  >(like short black skirts, long black skirts, fishnets (no, wait, that was
>  >for the guys). . .
>  >
>  >--dana--

whoah, momma! *ahem* i mean, velcôme, dana... ve've been vaiting vor you.
^v^ Muaahahahahaaaaa! ^v^
<throws cape over laft shoulder, bares incisors>

>  >who asks in a somewhat whiny voice, "Umm, what about Siouxsie??"

oh yes - she's wonderful.

>  Jay! Score TWO!!!!

goths...? coming out the woodwork on the OtR list? hrm...
<rubs hands together furiously>
kind of a catalyst in the nucleus of the HiveMind, if you will.

and i hope you will.

NP:  :Wumpscut: - _Bunker Gate Seven_

"the love and the suffering are one."
-Frederick Buechner
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^