Re: cubic Genre busting

jnedsfox at moody_edu queries:

> > Well, sure, I'm glad to be of service.  I believe that the song was called
>  > "Hit."  It was on the last Sugarcubes album, before Bjork went solo.  I
> don't
>  > remember the name of the album, but it had a red cover.
>  >
>  > oh yeah. now i remember what was on the cover *giggle*
>  > yes - you are correct & thank you *so* much.
>
>  Was it something like bees?  Little cartoon bees on the cover?

maybe like bees with really long tails... umm...

"I lie in my bed,
Totally still,
My eyes wide open.
I'm in rapture.
I don't believe this,
I'm in love
Again...

This wasn't supposed to happen."

-Sugarcubes - _Hit_

jay

NP:  :Wumpscut: - _Bunker Gate Seven_

"If you can't laugh at your situation, you need a new situation."
-anonymous
<{---o<(\,- Sïr Edwård Jäy, thæ Sêcönd öv Härnïsh -,/)>--o---}>
	^v^	^v^	^v^	ICQ #13819982	^v^	^v^	^v^