Karin Koltrane ( actually they spell it w. an E...)

Hello, y'all,
I was listening today to the newest (i think unless they released another
volume to those "atmosphereic" Syr's, "A thousand leaves". Track eight, with
the kingpoppy o hipdom Lee Renaldo singing, is called "Karen Koltrane". Every
time I hear this now I think of our main chanteuse here. The lyrics and
backbone
of song constantly strike me with mallets of solemn awe... But, in case you
were wondering( & w/ the spelling it's pretty obvious. but... ) , it's not an
ode to Ms. Bergquist. I read that Mr. Renaldo had/or has a close friend or
lover by same name minus one vowel change... It's a great song.

"Will She Stay Forever?",

Gwesterbeke

p.s.-- Karin wasn't wearing pants, but had a lovely lovely dress on
the one time I saw them.