Re: Scene Designs?

> Now onto OtR,
> I regretfully must admit that although I was at the show Sunday night, I
> was too scared to force my way into the loudly cheering section and
> introduce myself.  I'm sure most of you saw me though.  I'm hard to miss.
> I'm about 6'3" 250#, have hair all over my face, I was wearing a Buckeye
> Football T-shirt (Go Bucks!), and I was smoking a pipe outside during both
> intermissions.

That was you?  Steve!  No!  If you were also smoking your pipe pre-show,
Zena and I stood right behind you (and your two friends-- one a fan, the
other along for the ride IIRC) in line outside and froze our behinds off,
wondering if we should say hello.  And I've really wanted to meet you...

Ah, well, another day.

jnf