Re: That Letter

Chris Emery says:

> This is my main concern.  Signing with Columbia (or whoever) almost guarantees
> the re-release of the existing albums we all know and love.

I'm so keen on this.

> Go with the label ... I say take the path with greater
> risks, and the potential for greater rewards.
> And always, always, always be true to yourselves.

I'm recognizing in the character of these heartfelt responses to our band's
letter a "taking sides" sort of feel.  To address this, I want to say for
the record that if OTR signs with a label, I'll still buy.

> (can you guys tell I just finished rererereading 'Glory Road' last night?)

That's funny, I just listened to the Boss's "Glory Days" and Portishead's
"Glory Box" recently.  And I watched Denzel in "Glory" a while ago.

jnf

np - Desmond Dekker - "Israelites" (in the Stiff Records Box)

Follow-Ups: References: