Re: That Letter

"Joshua M. Neds-Fox" <jnedsfox at moody_edu> sez:
>Hey all,

>But I hope they get a distributor for the back catalog.

This is my main concern.  Signing with Columbia (or whoever) almost guarantees
the re-release of the existing albums we all know and love.  After pondering
the issue, I think my stand is this:

Go with the label.  I can't imagine that people who so obviously love their
craft and their music as much as OTR wouldn't want to share it with the most
people possible.  I don't even necessarily see it as a money issue
necessarily.  OTR could easily carve themselves a small yet comfortable niche
on their own.  I don't doubt that.   So I say take the path with greater
risks, and the potential for greater rewards.

And always, always, always be true to yourselves.

(can you guys tell I just finished rererereading 'Glory Road' last night?)
--
NP: Simon And Garfunkel - _Greatest Hits_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery

Follow-Ups: References: