Linford's dilemma

My advise to you Linford is do what's in your hearts.  If this is what
you have dreamed of, playing in front of a thousands of adoring fans.
But if you're willing to sacrifice privacy and whatever else, then do
it.  I think this is a great opportunity to have your music touch the
hearts of many more people around the world, although part of me would
miss seeing you guys in small clubs and being able to talk to you.

If this is your dream, as it is for me to make it someday, then do it.
 It will be what you make of it in the end.  You only live once,
right?

I did have a friend who did get an offer, he flew out to L.A. to look
at the contract and talk with the record execs, he flew back b/c he
didn't like a lot of the B.S.

On the other side, I understand that the companies will have input in
your songs and will want to change things around, like they did with
Jewel and thousands of others.  I don't believe in this.  It's a tough
decision, but I'd be willing to do it.  You can get out of it later,
depending how long the contract is.

That's it.  Just a bunch of babbling on my part.  Hope I didn't take
too much of your time.