Re: Topical Drift

>> who subscribes to other fan listservers?  What bands other than OTR move
>> you to daily discussion?  Or maybe it's not bands, maybe it's.... something
>> else...

I am on the following listservs:

The 77's (a band)
www.77s.com

DA (a band, aka Daniel Amos, da, Swirling Eddies, Terry Scott Taylor, etc.)
www.teuton.org/dadl

DADL-OT (an off-topic branch spin-off of the DA list)
http://www.egroups.com/list/dadl-ot

The Choir (a band)
http://listen.to/thechoir

C.S. Lewis (um, the writer)
http://members.aol.com/dwalheim/merelewis.html

Stephen R. Lawhead (author)
www.stephenlawhead.com

The Spiritual Mind (arts-related)
http://www.geocities.com/~zozzy/mind.htm

Christian Realists (arts-related)
http://x-real.firinn.org

Hey, you asked...  :P

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Besides being complicated,
cirhsein at firinn_org       |  reality, in my experience, is
http://x-real.firinn.org  |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis

Now Reading: "The Naked Sun" by Isaac Asimov