Re: Remove

---Molly Hankins <mbclark at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com remove mbclark at hotmail_com

ok...in light of the recent inundation of our sacred list with
countless "remove me please" requests, i have a suggestion...no more
listees removing dropouts and disillusioned whiners...we make them
suffer with all our off-topic discussion and flood their mailboxes
with non-otr-content mail until they can finally figure out how to get
themselves off the list...weren't there instructions at the
beginning???  geez.  i wonder how many of these people went to college.

hmph.

m.