@@@Re: Introduction

Hmmm... The movie _The Shawshank Redemption_ was based on Kings short
story _Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption. I've never personally
read the story but the movie kicks ass. A friend who did read the story
said the movie was better, ITO.

Never seen Pet Sematery. Own the book, but haven't read it either.

latra,

On Sat, 13 Feb 1999, Dusty Volume wrote:

> > I've yet to see a movie that surpassed the book.   Ever.
>

> How about King's Pet Sematery?  The book stimulated me, the movie set me
> one the edge of my seat.
>
> this is the only example I have of "movie better than book."  This just
> happens to be at the time I was falling out of love with King, so maybe
> it was just me.  anyone?

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu   http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd
  floyd code v1.2a r TW 0/0/ FD ? 0 TW 1 0 23.5% <11feb99>

Follow-Ups: References: