Re: @@@Re: Introduction

i forgot agout RHatSR.  if youve seen the movie dont bother reading the
book, this is absolutely tops as far as King roes.  right up there with
dolores claiborne (the movie)--never read the book.

hmmm could king be a better screenplay writer than fiction author?  who
collaborated on these films?  I would venture to say not the same person
who collaborated on cat people.  stand by me was also better than the
book- okay, everyone stop reading king and just wait for the movie...