I suppose I missed something

This is not a rare event, but every once in a while, I apparently miss
something on this list.  This usually happens after I take a break
from checking my e-mail, and when I return, I have so many messages,
that I usually delete all of the digests but the last one.  Last week,
I was knocked out with a severe case of strep throat (from which I
have not fully recovered) and it seems that someone asked listies to
give a dossier of some sort.  Is this what happened?  And if so, is it
too late for me to contribute?

Thank-you,
Lindsey Frilling