Re: the violet burning (no OtR)

>Some of you mentioned you like the violet burning.  Does anyone have any
>info on their first albums "chosen" and "strength"?  I'd love to get a
>hold of them, but they're no where to be found (?)
>By the way, has anyone heard the new one: "demonstrates plastic and
>elastic" ?  I hear it's good. . .

I have "Chosen" on tape (I would love to have it on disc, though).  It's a great record, very moody and well-produced.  I used to
have "Strength" on CD, but I hated it (it seemed to be very pale in comparison to the debut), so I sold it.  That was, like 5 or 6
years ago, I guess.  I don't know anything about the new record - does anyone know if it's the same lineup?  Anybody know what the
sound is like?

Paul Christian Glenn      |  "Life without music would be an
cirhsein at firinn_org       |  intolerable insult."
http://x-real.firinn.org  |                   - Edward Abbey

Now Reading: "Jesus - A Revolutionary Biography" by John Dominic Crossan