Re: Re: introductions are in order...

---barkera at nsk-corp_com wrote:

> An old saying goes something like, "One man's Heaven is another man's
> Hell".
> I, too,  live in central Indiana and cannot imagine wanting to live
> anywhere else.
> Bink's just pissed 'cause he's stuck in Ft. Wanye.  That truly is a
shame
> and my
> deepest and most heart-felt sympathies are extended.....
>
> :-)
>
> Hoosierly,
> AaronB

what parts of Hossierdom doth thou reside? i will admit that there are
certain charms to Indiana, as there are anywhere in the world (yes,
even Antarctica) but coming straight from the Washington D.C. area to
Fort Wayne left me with what i refer to as a "LACK of culture, shock."

Bloomington's a pretty area, but i have it on authority from a
resident therein that the music scene as a whole is better in Fort
Wayne. now THAT scares me!

bink