Re: SNtR, OtR

In a message dated 12/9/98 11:02:10 AM EST, neo at mail_utexas.edu writes:

> btw, does everyone know that Leigh Nash of SNtR lists OtR as one of her
>  influences?  I think this is a hopeful thing.  I hope Leigh's voice
>  matures.  One of the thing I like about Karin's voice is that she actually
>  sounds like an adult woman singing.  Too many female singers today have
>  this little girl quality that makes me nuts.  Leigh makes it work most of
>  the time, but I hope she finds a more womanly voice for the next album.
>  Listening to Karin is a good start, I think.

i think leigh's voice has regressed from _fatherless..._ era to _this
beautiful mess_ / _tickets..._ era to the self titled. but they're also
selling more records, so maybe that's what folks like.

as for the otr cards...
we need to devise a system of telling fortunes with them, tarot style.

love,
sha